Since March, our administrative office has been closed to nonessential personnel. However, we will begin to allow clients back into the office to obtain mental health services on a case-by-case basis. Your counselor will work with you to determine whether your sessions will remain online/over telephone or move to in-office.
If you and your counselor determine in-office visits are preferred, this information is to outline what to expect as you return to our office. Our priority is to promote the health and safety of everyone. We will keep you up-to-date on procedural changes. We are looking forward to resuming in-person services at The Bridge Youth and Family Services.
When you schedule a session:
• You will be required to complete a thorough health screening.
• You will be required to sign a rights/responsibilities/consent document before or at the first session.
• You will be informed of your options to pay for your session.
• You will be informed of the procedure to enter the building for your appointment.
Before arriving for your session, please complete the following:
• Determine if anyone in your household’s health has changed since you completed the health screening. If so, please contact your therapist before you arrive at the office.
• Take the temperature of everyone coming to the office. If anyone is running a fever over 100.4 degrees F, please contact your therapist to cancel or reschedule to a virtual session.
• Wash your hands.
• Wear a face covering, which covers your nose and mouth. Face coverings are required for everyone entering the office over the age of 2.
• If paying in cash, have exact change.
When you arrive for your session, please complete the following:
• Call your therapist to inform them you have arrived.
• Wait outside of the building for your therapist to come greet and bring you into the office. Please do not enter the building without your therapist.
• Make sure you are wearing a mask. If you do not have a face mask, alert your therapist prior to your appointment.
• Sanitize your hands before and after entering the building.
• If you are not participating in the session, please wait outside in your car. Our waiting room is currently closed.
After your session, please complete the following:
• Stop in the reception area to complete your payment.
o Envelopes will be provided for you to pay by exact cash (no change can be provided at this time), check, or credit card.
o Place envelopes in the black lockbox on the wall.
• Credit card payments may be paid through our online payment form.
If you have any questions, please contact your therapist directly. Or, call our main office at (847) 359-7490. We thank you for your patience as we adapt to this new procedure.