1. PURCHASE PRICE and RELATED TERMS. The purchase price for one (1) raffle ticket is $25. Five Raffle tickets may be purchased at the same time by one purchaser for $100, and twelve raffle tickets may be purchased at one time by one purchaser for $200.
A raffle ticket “purchase” shall not be accepted or deemed complete, nor be deemed binding on The Bridge until cash is actually received by The Bridge or funds from checks have cleared the bank in the account held by The Bridge.
Checks or money orders must be made payable to “The Bridge Youth & Family Services.” Payments are not tax deductible.
2. LOCATION OF SALE IS PALATINE, ILLINOIS. All sales and purchases of raffle tickets shall be deemed made at the offices of The Bridge, 721 S. Quentin Road, Suite 103, Palatine, IL.
3. DEADLINE FOR PURCHASES. All raffle ticket purchases must be completed, and in the possession of The Bridge Youth and Family Services by 2:00 p.m. on Friday, April 5th, 2019 PROVIDED that raffle tickets may be purchased from an authorized representative of The Bridge Youth and Family Services at the event known as “Take Flight” up and until the time of the drawing at the event on Saturday, April 6th, 2019.
4. DISHONORED PAYMENT PROCEDURE. If a purchaser’s check or credit card charge is dishonored, the raffle ticket and purchase is void, and shall not be eligible for a prize unless the Purchaser pays all check or credit card charges and fees, in cash, prior to the deadlines referred to above. If the raffle has occurred, and the Purchaser failed to pay the charges and fees, then the Purchaser forfeits and shall return the prize to The Bridge Youth & Family Services immediately. In the event of a dishonor as described above, the Purchaser will also pay an additional $20.00 administrative fee to The Bridge Youth and Family Services.
5. PURCHASES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. ALL SALES OF RAFFLE TICKETS ARE FINAL, AND THERE SHALL BE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON.
6. PURCHASER MUST BE AN ADULT. Purchasers of raffle tickets must be 18 years of age or older on THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
7. Early bird drawings will take place on March 4th, and April 1st, 2019. Winners will be awarded $100. Early bird winners are still eligible to win the grand raffle.
8. NOTIFICATION OF WINNER. In addition to publication of the winner at the drawing ceremony during the event, the winner will be notified in writing.
9. BLIND DRAWING. There will be a random, blind drawing for three (3) prizes
Grand Prize: $3,000
2nd Prize: $1,500
3rd Prize: $500
The prize winners will be determined by blind drawings of tickets selected from all qualified raffle tickets. The drawings will take place at the event and between 8:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. on April 6th, 2019 at the “Take Flight” gala held at The Meadows Club in Rolling Meadows, IL The winner(s) need not be present to win. The winner(s) will be notified as provided in Rule 7.
10. MULTIPLE ENTRANTS – ONLY THE FIRST NAME WILL BE AWARDED THE PRIZE, DUTY TO SUPPLY TAX ID. Each raffle ticket purchased and accepted as described above shall constitute an “entry” into the raffle. The person specifically identified, in writing, on the raffle ticket is the “entrant,” and is the only person entitled to a prize for the winning ticket. In the event that more than one name is stated on the ticket registration form, the ticket shall be registered to the first name listed, who shall constitute the sole “entrant” for that ticket. The Bridge accepts no responsibility for disbursing prizes to any other person listed on the ticket. Payment to or delivery of any prize will be made only to the “entrant.” The entrant must supply his/her social security number if he/she is a winner. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to allocate a winning prize to other participants in case of a multiple entry registration, and the winning entrant shall defend and hold The Bridge Youth and Family Services harmless and indemnified from claims or disputes among multiple claimants.
11. BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ DECISION IS FINAL. The decision of Board of Directors of The Bridge Youth and Family Services on all matters affecting the Raffle will be final.
12. WINNERS MUST CONTACT THE BRIDGE WITHIN 14 DAYS FOLLOWING DRAWING. Winner(s) must contact Tia Johnson at The Bridge Youth & Family Services within 14 days of the drawings, which will take place on April 6th, 2019 to claim the grand prize. Otherwise, the prize(s) shall be forfeited.